· You have insurance.
· You use the insurance premium to save taxes.
· Rebellion means watching television beyond 11 pm on a weeknight. And then feeling guilty about it the morning-after.
· You understand that job satisfaction is not the abstraction that social workers have, and investment bankers don't.
The social workers don't have it either.
· You are comfortable being called a nerd. Or any other label you may have dreaded during your school-days.
· You frequently have trouble recalling the names of actors/ Big Boss participants/ regular panellists on We the People/ News-hour/ Big Fight.
“What's the name of the hero in that Parineeti Chopra movie?”
-“Dhruv something, no Varun-something, arrey the tall guy in the Karan Johar movie with overgrown school-kids.”
· The only bit of gossip you have heard through the week is that of the corruption charges on a business tycoon and a Minister being true.
· You are alone in the elevator with a CCTV camera and you resist making faces into it.
· Your mother hints vaguely at "settling down" when you share your rambling, long-winded, career plans with her.
· You tip the waiter.
^Didn't she say she wasn't doing these bullet-point posts anymore?