Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

Update on nothing

I'm on Day 2 of a productivity kick, where I have resolved to do four things daily - reading the newspaper, physical exercise, reading something policy related and writing. Now that I have written it here, it's possible I will never get anything done.

On the writing bit, I started a short story, for which I wrote one paragraph last night. And tonight I got hit by writer's block. So naturally, I revived the blog - where I let my mediocrity thrive.

Talking of mediocrity, I adapted Macbeth in Hindi. I think I should similarly mangle all of Shakespeare, while ensuring the women get the meaty dialogue, while playing with the men.

Now that I think about it some more, it's definitely an idea.

I want to write about something else here, but I will censor myself for the time being. But this is a placeholder, so that I remember to write about it in a couple of months. I'm sure my wide readership will not mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment