- I will not obsess about Sherlock.
- I will greet acquaintances who I stumble upon in public places. (Instead of burying my face in the newspapers to avoid awkward conversations.)
- I will stop annoying people (
onlyespecially those I like) by saying things I know they won't like.
- My bookshelf, blog and mindspace will not be dominated by Agatha Christie. Or Sherlock.
- I will crib less.
- I will write lengthier, more creative blog-posts, even if they are less regular. (No more bullet point posts formulated in the cab, and typed out in half an hour).
- I will be more regular with the guitar.
- I will stop pretending that the Delhi Times is a real newspaper.